MyCityRides hires like-minded Nickson contractors to build headquarters - Full story at the Daily Memphian
MyCityRides chooses Nickson General Contractors to construct new campus on Summer Ave.
Green Chair Conversations — "Pursuing Intentionality and Social Entrepreneurship: Megan Klein"
Director of Operations for MyCityRides in Memphis, Megan Klein, discusses social entrepreneurship and working for change with intentionality.
My City Rides: Rethinking How People Get to Work. With Andy Nix, Megan Klein, and Cole Bradley.
Andy Nix and Megan Klein from My City Rides discuss how the nonprofit is using affordable scooter ownership to help Memphians secure reliable transportation to work.
Memphis Business Magazine Innovation Issue
MyCityRides and Jay Martin were selected as one of the 4 top innovators in Memphis in 2019. Check out the issue for an update on MyCityRides and our fellow innovators.
- Megan Klein of MyCityRides: FACES of Memphis
- Scoot-to-own program aims to help those without a car get around the city
- MyCityRides revs up motor scooter campaign for Memphis
- Lease-to-own scooter program offers affordable transportation around Memphis
- My City Rides pay-as-you-go scooter purchase program expands to Memphis students
- College looks to SCO-oters for faculty and staff